- Add Sweeteners
- In regulating glucose and insulin levels in the blood.
- Offers 3 times more calcium than milk
- In the treatment of chronic fatigue (it is rich in Magnesium)
- Smoothes cough and sore throat.
- It contributes to the treatment of asthma and other lung disorders.
Packaging: 250 ml –350 gr
How do we use it?
- By drinking together with Aloe, 3 times a day, we create an ideal dietary supplement.
- With some carob honey and some good olive oil, make a mixture and spread it on your bread for a healthy & Lenten breakfast full of energy.
- We replace sugar in sweets and cakes that we prepare at home and thus make them healthier. It can also be used instead of sugar in our coffee or milk.
- We use it as a syrup in our yogurt or ice cream and as a dressing in our salad.
- We can marinate our meat with it and give it the special flavor and nutrients of carob honey.
- When we have discomfort in our stomach, by drinking one tablespoon of carob syrup, within a short time we will be relieved!
EXPORT OF 2018
# 1 Award for the Most Traditional Method of Preparation
MEDITTERANEAN TASTE AWARDS 2020
#Gold Quality Award
the contents of this website do not constitute a medical consultation!